ICT Home | Curriculum | Overview | Framework | AFL | Assessment | Video | Gallery
The 1-2-1 scheme has run in several primary and secondary schools for the last 10 years.
Please see the following letters if you plan to start the scheme in your school.
The aims of each program differ from school to school, however, our overall objectives for 1-2-1 are below.
- Encourage and motivate primary children to learn more effectively
- Develop skills in the use of technology for the wider world
- Make school and home life more of a continuum
- Improve measurements of digital technology effectiveness
- Create the right conditions for exploiting creative technology
- Harness all the teaching capability into an effective support structure across the island
Apple in Education (Isle of Man)